Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Up to no Good

Saturday was not a good day.I was supposed to do 5 miles but only did 3.5 miles. I ran out of energy about 2.5 miles into it. I realized I'm really starting to hate the treadmill. It seems that no matter what I do I can't keep my eyes off the distance results, I even put a towel and it I kept peeking. I think from now on I'm going to go run outside no matter how cold it is. I might even change my long run to Saturdays instead of Thursdays.

Sunday I had a soccer game and since I'm the goalie I come in to alot of knee to knee and knee to anything else contact. Well I slid for a save and my shin met the player's knee. Well my shinguard moved out of place with the slide and my shin grew twice its size. I got home and put some ice on it and it hurt like hell. I haven't been able to run or bike. I'm going to try to swim either tonight or tomorrow during lunch.We shall see how that goes.

No comments: