Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Insert Running Here*

This week I only ran on Monday. My knee was hurting pretty bad but I was able to complete my speedwork. I didn't keep track of how fast I was going, all I know is that I finished 4 miles. I've been trying to eat fairly healthy and my girlfriend is being really supportive about it. We've stuck to lean meats and vegetables for dinner. I'm weighing in today so we'll see how I've done this week.

On Tuesday I went to Half Price Books and bought  'Your First Triathlon' by Joe Friel. I've been reading it and have learned a bit about nutrition before, during and after working out. Today I'm going to see how well I improve following what the book said. Today is my long run day and I'm supposed to run 6 miles. We'll see how that goes.


No comments: