Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year...A New Me?

I've been bad about updating this since it was Christmas time. Ok well the week of Christmas wasn't all that great. I ate alot and didn't run as much as I needed to. After the horrible 5k I ran, I decided to be more serious about this. So the week of New Years I ran on Monday for 2.5 miles. I was supposed to do 3 but I didn't make it. Tuesday was moving day so I guess I can call that my cross training day. I pretty much moved everything in our room by myself so I was really sore the next day. Wednesday was my day off so I used it to recover from Tuesday's move. Thursday I went to the gym and ran 3 miles non-stop. I was ecstatic about this. Friday was New Years eve so I drank alot which I guess wasn't good since I had to run on Saturday. Surprisingly, I wasn't hungover and I was able to go run. I did 2 miles in 25 minutes. Again not my best time but I've only been running for 2 weeks. Today I decided to change my training so I'll be doing  4 miles. Lets see how this week goes and I'll keep updating.


Also, on another note, I know this blog is supposed to be training for a half ironman but I'm currently training for a half marathon (gotta start somewhere).

No comments: