Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nerves Are Setting In

I'm usually not a person to get nervous about anything but for some reason as the days get closer to Sunday I'm getting more and more nervous. I'm not sure if it's the fact that it's my first Tri or maybe that I'm not in that good of a shape to be wearing skin tight shorts in front of a group of people. I don't mind it when I'm at the gym and there are 6 people tops in the pool, but on Sunday it's going to be a lot of spectators. Oh well I'm sure I'm not the only fatty doing this and who cares what people think, I'm doing this for me and me only.

On another note I went and bought some Tri short Monday and tested them out at the pool. They were pretty comfortable in the swim so I'll have to see how they do on the bike and run part. I can't test the bike until Thursday because it's getting tuned up right now.

No comments: