Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First

OK so this is the first post on this blog. Basically I'll be posting about my training I'll be doing in order to achieve my first half Iron-man triathlon. I'm not in the best of shapes (except for round) so this will be a challenge to lose weight and achieve my goal. It's Christmas time so that's going to be hard to try not to eat 20,000 calories in one sitting. Also since it's winter I'm only running on a treadmill. I'll have to pick up the swim here pretty soon and then once it starts warming up I'll pick back up on the bike.

At the moment I'm actually training for a half marathon for March. I weighed myself on Monday (12-21) and according to the scale I'm at 226. I ran on Monday but got horrible shin splints after only half a mile. I went and bought some new running shoes and ran last night and my legs started to hurt but not as bad as Mondays run. I was able to finish 2 miles in 28 minutes. It's not my best time but it's also not my worst. Anyways, if you keep reading I'll keep posting. Any feedback will be dealt with accordingly

No comments: